GIANT 60x Zoom for Smartphone camera

I always wonder is not it possible to shoot DSLR like photos from smartphone? I mean smartphone cameras now a day are capable to shoot DSLR quality photos. So all we need is a lens that can give us ling zoom range and blurry background like a DSLR lens. So I was looking such a lens on the internet and I came across a lens called Apexel 60 super telephoto lens and I was amazed to see the photo quality of the lens.


This is a giant 60x zoom lens for smartphone camera. Using this lens you can capture photos with blurry background, just like a dslr camera from your smartphone camera. Unlike other smartphone telephoto lens this is lens doesn't produce low quality and blurry edge photos. This is an extremely high quality lens that can capture high quality photos. This is Apexel 60x zoom lens costs around 8000 Indian rupees, but looking at the quality of the lens. I can confidently say that this lens worth the price.

Here is some sample photos I captured using this Giant 60x lens.




You can watch my full review video on this lens on YouTube by clicking here

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

3 in 1 Smartphone Lens Kit

Download GCAM for Your Phone